Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine optimization, also known as "Organic SEO", or just plain SEO is the single most important marketing tool or strategy that you can utilize to drive traffic to your business website. A few years ago in the internet website industry there was a popular saying that "if you build it they will come." Given the ever increasing and vast number of websites that exist on the internet today, this concept is no longer true. You can have the best built website on the internet, but if nobody knows about it then it really doesn't exist.
The solution to getting your website noticed and visited by many visitors and potential customers is to first market your website effectively, then seek out and find those people interested in your website content. Search engines are the number one tool used by internet users and is therefore the key to you successfully generating website visits.
The key to getting highly ranked in search engines such as Google, MSN Bing, Yahoo and ASK is to have your website properly optimized for search engine rankings. The concept sounds pretty simple, unfortunately the process is way more complicated than one thinks. Good and effective SEO requires good knowledge, experience and understanding of search engines, search engine rankings, search engine algorithms, marketing strategies, website design as well as individual web page design and of course, the general internet. The SEO marketing experts at Yousual LLC are amongst the best in the industry with years of experience and top SEO knowledge across various industries. They have helped many businesses get indexed and highly ranked and are fully up to date with changes in the SEO industry.
Important Note about SEO
It is also important to note that good search engine rankings via properly executed Search Engine Optimization strategies is not an overnight process. You may want to think twice if anyone or any web design or marketing company promises otherwise. Though it can be done through a few tricks, fooling the search engines and manipulating search engine ranking algorithms, the success is usually very short lived and the consequences for doing so is usually very undesirable for your business.
Yousual LLC does not deploy any SEO tricks or tactics that will get you quickly ranked at top of the search engines but then banned indefinitely thereafter. We deploy good, honest and smart SEO approaches that are in compliance with all search engines. We don't promise to get you there overnight, we just promise to help you get there the right way. Though we have helped many websites get very highly ranked for keywords over very short periods of time, this is usually not the norm and there are usually many varying factors that are at play with each unique website. We therefore don not apply the same exact strategy to every website, we treat each as its own unique case.
SEO Process and Strategies
Without the full details, below we provide a few summaries of the strategies and processes that we utilize while optimizing a website for good search engine rankings.
- We want all our clients to know that good search engine optimization begins with a good designed website and with good coding standards and infrastructure behind it. If you do not yet have a website built, then building a good quality, standard compliant website is an important first step. If you already have a website built but it is not standard compliant and was poorly designed and constructed you will have many limitations as to the extent of how successful good SEO tactics will work on your site. Think about the analogy of “dressing up a pig” –it is still a pig.
- We will perform “On page optimization” for each web page of your site. On page optimization includes having good and useful page content and having, expertly thought out, well written and well researched meta data
- The Meta Data for your site and for each page of your website will have a good page title, effective and competitive page descriptions, well researched and competitive keywords based on industry and on site and page density, robots indexing and follow directives, as well as targeted location tags.
- We perform market research for similar sites and businesses in your industry; this includes researching your direct competitors. We will evaluate what they are doing right and recommend a strategy to compete or outcompete with them.
- We will create “Onsite link building” as well as “off site link building” strategies to help promote your site in the industry, drive more traffic to your website, and to significantly boost your search engine ranking.
- We will figure out what works and what does not work for your site’s SEO and will constantly monitor and tweak your website’s optimization and SEO strategies in order to maximize for best site or page rankings and to keep up with any industry changes or search engine algorithm changes. Why is this important? We have been doing SEO for a long time; we understand that good SEO it is not a onetime deal and you are done. We will monitor and make changes as needed to get you to the next ranking level and not just to a stagnant ranking level.
- You will be able to monitor the statistics and ranking of your site every 3 weeks to see your SEO and ranking progress.
- Depending on the type of business and your target customer base, we can also optimize your business website for search engine ranking within a particular local area or state. You will have higher page rankings when someone searches for your products and services in the optimized local area.
- As our client we will provide you with access to various tools, resources and tips to help you market, promote and stay optimized.